Monday, November 5, 2007

poverty part 1

you the human kind enemy;

you are more pandemic than aids;

the greatest has tried to abolish you;

but you still persists;


you are the pain in our stomachs;

you are the wrath in our own world;

many you have taken away;

many you have killed;

why are a thorn in our peole;why dont you leave us alone;the rich and richer had joined hands;the poor get more poorer;but still you multiply like roaches;you are a disaster to human kind;you are never kind to us;i had a dream to follow;i had a voyage to take;my goal are not clear;all because of your interventions;i had a little thought of a great family;but you manifested your self in me;my dreams are shattered;my grand father made tried to uplift;my mother tried even hader but you are sturbon;can you leave my family alone;i pledge my life to fight you to my death

No comments: