Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A poor man's prayer

oh lord i pray that i may see tomorrow;
oh lord i pray to feel the sunray of tomorrow;
my pray lord is to be delivered from the sorrows of this world;
my life seems not fit in this world;

i am not praying to be rich but to live;
i am not praying to have fame but to have knowledge;
oh lord if life is a game i resist to loose;
oh lord do the same to those who are of my nature;

i stil refuse to pray to aquire the golds and diamonds of this world;
i pray that i should be content with what i have;
i pray to be content of the inner person in me;
i pray to fulfill your plans as you odered;
i pray that my will to live should persists;
i pray that i should love without doubt;

food and drinks are not of priority;
water will always quench thirst;
food will alway fill the stomach;
i also pray to reach beyond my thoughts;
i know and i believe i'm heard;
oh lord help me to know myself and those around me.

No comments: