Wednesday, October 31, 2007

judge me is fine 1

i did what i did yes you can persecute me;
yes i am wearing what i have;
i do eat if i am lucky;
i sleep well if i am lucky;
judge me is fine;
for what you should tell me;

many have said that i'm poor;
i disagreed and i still do;
i was never created for food;
or i was never created to be a model of clothes;
i am content at hear;
judge me is fine;
do not forget to judge yourself first;

many take look at me and give me a pity smile;
some open their well forgged mouth to smile;
how do you judge if you are not supposed to;
how do you turn up somebody's pots;
how impossible is to love without trust;
judge me of my colour is fine;

many have judged and many will still do;
judge me on what i have;
yes what i have....my values and principles;
judge me is fine on what i am saying;
for if you think i am poor you are wrong;
i am a millionare of healthy words;
judge me is fine......
you will not get what you want;

No comments: