Monday, November 5, 2007

poverty part 1

you the human kind enemy;
you are more pandemic than aids;
the greatest has tried to abolish you;
but you still persists;

you are the pain in our stomachs;
you are the wrath in our own world;
many you have taken away;
many you have killed;

why are a thorn in our people;
why dont you leave us alone;
the rich and richer had joined hands;
the poor get more poorer;

but still you multiply like roaches;
you are a disaster to human kind;
you are never kind to us;
i had a dream to follow;
i had a voyage to take;
my goal are not clear;
all because of your interventions;

i had a little thought of a great family;
but you manifested your self in me;
my dreams are shattered;
my grand father made tried to uplift;
my mother tried even hader but you are sturbon;

can you leave my family alone;
i pledge my life to fight you to my death

No comments: