Wednesday, November 14, 2007

soldier's heart

on a crooked road i travelled;
on a bumby road yes i travelled;
i fought with my heart and spirit;
the fight of dignity and life;

for freedom i fought;
for liberation of oneself i did fight;
you may have not noticed my works;
like a drop of blood in an ocean yes i fought;

my parents death became their friends;
my children were engulfed by strangers;
my heart was ripped out of my body;
i felt like i lost fingers while having a weapon;

i will continue to fight for my liberation;
pain and anger passed but i fought;
i stood to realize the grieve of my people;
i never wanted to avenge but to punish;

i lost all i had but not my intergrity;
yes i can not see but my future is bright;
my hands were cut but worry is far from me;
all i wanted is my freedom;
freedom to live without fear;
freedom to express myself;
freedom to love who ever i want to;
i have not lost my people they are in my heart.

No comments: