Friday, November 9, 2007

my beatiful wife

i love my wife;
she is my friend;
she is a good friend of mine;
she take care of me like a cat to kittens;

she is my soul mate;
we are never a fate;
she opened her gate of love for me and only me;
for eternity we were made for;
my beautiful wife;

how difficult life is without you;
i can not live without you;
how impposible for me to laugh without you;
my existance is of no value if you are not by side;
my beautiful wife i love you for being yourself;

you complete my circle of life;
you have perfected me as a weak man;
you have put a smile on my face;
you are my helper and you are my wife;
how blessed i am to have you;

for many a crying;
many are not settled;
many are in hell;
but you always make sure that i'm in your arms;
thank you for being such a wonderful wife;
thank you for being my only wife.

No comments: