Sunday, October 14, 2007

i salute the nation

i salute the land of the greats;
i salute the land of the masters;
i run to greet the great mountains of the land;
i worship the african soil;

my passion to live is for africa;
my understanding is beyond of intellectuals;
for i praise the nation of Oliver Tambo;
i welcome the nation that embedded in the south;
i pledge my solidarity to the african desire;

it is the land that is rich but yet poor;
it is the land of gold and diamonds but not ours;
the land that feed my stomach but not my brother;
i salute the land of Govan Mbeki;

who are you to come and control the african community;
who are you to leave your chambers and challange fearless beast;
i declare my land the land of milk and honey;
i endorse the spirit and character of the african icon;
who is he if not the mighty beast..Tata
if not the father of this country then who?
if not Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela then who?

many will critisize and many will talk;
nut it is true of the mouth to talk;
i still salute the land of Robert Mugabe;
i still salute my country south africa

No comments: