Friday, October 19, 2007

forgiveness

i said it after i was hurt;
i cried my eye to dryness;
i said where is my mother;
i asked him that my father;

it was their agony and their fights;
it was the quest to explore their horizons;
it was the quest to taste the other waters;
people are never satisfied with what they have;

what ever we have we overlook it;
my venture is always for what i dont have;
my jorney to what i want will never end;
she was murdered in the hands of another man;

i saw a bullet through her head shot by her lover, my dad
i sow a seed of hate and anger and pain;
i shouted, i plotted and i did not emerge well;
i found myself in jail because of you ...hate
i was told to forgive i refused;
only when he died i said i wanted to forgive;
only to find that i should have forgiven earlier.

No comments: