Tuesday, September 25, 2007

you came

you came in to my life and i accepted you;
you came with a pain and i healed you;
you came with hunger and i fed you;
you came slowly to me as a cameleon;
you had your own colours i had mine;

you find me of a mouth full of teeth;
you find me of a month of happines;
you turned to me when life was angry at you;
when your friends did not know you i knew you better;
when you were down i came to offer you a lift up;

you came and bluff when it was tough;
you came and stuff when it was rough;
i knew that it will never be enough;
you came to me when you can't talk;
when you can't walk i walked you;

yes you came in to my life;
you can not remove the handfull of my life;
you cant take what is mine;
you are babaric deeds are haunting you;
your enourmous lies are hunting you;

i gave you my food;
yes i made you a person;
yes you came.

No comments: