Thursday, September 20, 2007

you betrayed me

i'm sitting alone crying,
i'm weaping like a cub that is abandoned,
i'm crying because i feel empty,
i said i trust and love,
but my trust and love are thrown back at me after 4 years


my perfect match has denied me,
my deam wife ha deserted me,
my loyalty was never treasured,
my values were undermined,
yes i am betrayed ,

my woman i used to be proud of you,
i would sing to the birds about you,
i would cherish when we are together,
you sneaked behind my back,
but my eyes were huge to see,

you left my heart with a hole,
my heartless heart is broken,
a spear of pain strangled my love,
you went to dine with the dogs of the wild,
you batrayed me while i'm the one who made you,

you left me without a goodbye song,
you compromised your believes,
your principles you shut,
you love men a lot,
but they love not,
they want to go under the white sheet with you only,
why.........why ......you batrayed me yes you did

2 comments:

BDH said...

Goodthing you felt it too,now you know how painful it is to hurt someone.Just hope you won't do it to another.

BDH said...

Great poem I'm touched