Monday, September 10, 2007

THE WOMAN

the woman the mother of life,
without you life is cold,
without you i can not show my teeth,
the woman you are my happines,

in your loving i'm comforted,
in your patience i find hope,
in your endurance i stood the test,
without you the world is a doom place,

the woman the mother of the universe,
the beast that protect like a lionless to the cub,
the pain you had was a sign of your power,
power to love and nurture me,
without you i'm not sheltered at heart,

my heart is full of praise and harmony,
my moods are in loving phase,
i praise the woman the giver of life,
the queen of life the rose in the dry field,
the great yet abused and raped,
the lover and wife yet beaten,
the mom yet rejected,

the woman they may not respect you but i do,
they may call you names but i will praise you,
they may beat you but i can only comfort you
the woman the mother of my life

1 comment:

BDH said...

Wish your poem was read on Women's Day to show everyone how worthy a woman is...One question though...who inspired you to write this poem?