Wednesday, September 12, 2007

i can and i will shine

i said i will rise and shine,
i said i will stand and conquer,
but you came and inflict a river of pain,
but you came and supress my thoughts,
i tried to talk but you gave me a slap,

i can and i will rise up,
i will rise upon you,
crying shall not be my norm anymore,
i said tomorrow is mine,
but you wanted to take my todays,

you an evil dark hollow hearted,
i was deprived of my basic needs,
you could not give me food when i was starving,
when i grew up in mind,you weakend me
when i talk by courage, you caused me pain
but it gave me strength,

when i see my future, you said i'm nothing
but i got more zeal to be better,
i said i can and i will,
come what may i will be there,
hurt me is fine you will not kill me,
kill me is fine one of me will arise,

i can not afford to suffer,
is this the life we should live,
i am oppressed from my seed,
i can not talk,walk and laugh,
but my future is bright like the summer sun,
i can and i will rise
i shall shine more and more,
for my brothers i will shine.

No comments: