Tuesday, February 12, 2008

the mystries behind a sadness of love

Love is endurance of differences and understanding of different perspectives;
why are my instincts hasitate me?
i called her the undisputed queen of love;
the fresh meat around the dry bone;
a lady in the mist of damsels;

how impossible is to fly without wings;
how impossible is for a boat outside the sea;
many are times we left to the land of kings and queens of ourselves;
yes,yes we did caress one another;

if God persists the devil exists;
what is love without pain and mistakes;
the imperfections and my wrongs faded her love away;
i never faked what i felt;
for she brought sun rays to my world;

my contrasting willing spirit of courage;
engaged me in controversial argument with myself;
at first it was her hurting;
now i'm crushing in pains like an aborted baby;
i felt trapped like a moude to an angry cat;
i always wanted to impress even in moments of depressions;

i never gave up or retire on what i believe;
yes i believe that i'm not a heartbraker;
for there is no love if i can't forgive;
and understand the clove-to-hand brother of love..........trust;
it is hard to cope while the rope of anger;
comes between things we hoped for;

one old man once said after a feeling himself;
the love; the pain; the laughter will never cease;
the groom the bride will come together and be one;
for failure was never part of my life;
for aims and thoughts that goes beyond;
the impossible are of great achievement;
you the person fo my spirit;
you and i were connected like a perfect ring to a perfect finger;
you casted me away like a rotten yolk of an egg;
i once heard a certain bird singing a song of love;
that i should have laid unshakable foundation;
i never believed that you my fountain of love miscouraged our love;
i have impregnated you with happiness and joy now you remember not;
my angry troubled spirit is heavy,
i felt to climb mounteverest and rest my life;
i never stole from our baby;
i never conspired against us;
why did you leave me astry and slain my life.

No comments: