Saturday, February 23, 2008

how do you do it?

How do you do it?
Tell me for I need to know?
How do you go around in the field like a hungry dog?
How do you drink out of bucket while there is a jack?

I thought for you a future is bright;
I thought you could see wrong from right;
How can you really give your body to the dogs of the field?
For guilt nowadays is nothing for you;

You hide from every one during the day;
For you know you are a mother, sister to somebody;
Is it hunger or poverty?
Is it money that you do that?
I’m ashamed to be in relation with you;

Your popularity hit me on the chest;
I sometimes in denial that you know me;
You are like dirt that any woman does not want to see;
For you break many families and friends;
Why don’t you respect you body and yourself;

For I know that your sins will haunt you;
For one day you will say only if I listened;
Then it would be too late;
How do you sleep with the whole nation for money?
You call yourself a role model;
You create a rotten South Africa;
You a prostitute… how do you do it?

No comments: