Friday, May 9, 2008

in the mist of my tears

in the mist of my tears;
i cried like a dying horse;
yes in the mist of my tears;
i felt the pain of death;
in the mist of my tears;
i felt a pain greater than labour pain;
i felt my heart repturing;

i cried for help no one answered;
i knocked to my neighbour but i was never looked at;
in the mist of my tears;
i felt the tears,the tears of sorrow and shame;
in the mist of my pain i called your name;
please save me from this touture;
who will rescue me from the darkness of the world;

in the mist of of my tears;
when men and women desert me;
when the friends reject me;
when my family is ashamed of me;
i then fixed my eyes upon you;
i thought of ending my sorrow;
but i remebered your love;

on you i rely and rest;
on you i find hope and love;
in your words i'm comforted;
listening to you brings my will to live back;
in your words i gather my strength;

but my question will always be why should the son of this woman suffer;
why must i fall in the hands of the wicked one;
my life does not feel like life;
in the mist of my tears;
i feel the dark cloud upon my head;
my vision is blur;
my path and ways are never clear;

my question will always be why should the son of this woman suffer;
is it a curse or what?

No comments: