Monday, May 26, 2008

i feel blessed

i feel that i'm blessed more and more;
i woke up without my eyes but i see everything;
my is spirit is sensing life un to my flesh;
my troubles became a funtasy to me;
i feel that i'm blessed and i am;

the african son from the toemato background;
the small but greater in the minds said;
i will one day have my own stars and moon;
i will one day see the side of bread and butter;
for mercy is upon my shoulders;

who could believe that the poorest of the poor are rich;
who could smell the bigger pot being cooked;
i feel blessed because i can still breath;
many do not matter much;
my life will remain a mirror to the next generation;

i will leave a legacy,a legacy hope and dreams;
a dream that surpasses all riches in the world;
a legacy to know and accept ourselves;
to understand the meaning of love and hate;
to give without looking back;
to feel the need to grow above every standard
yes i feel blessed and i know i am.

No comments: