Monday, February 16, 2009

this is my life

i will live the life of smile and laughter;
i came to my senses and i smiled back;
the pains and sorrows of the past are no more;
i live the life of spiritual funtasy;
beyond all possible pains i remained;
like a giant tree i was never shaken;

i live my life like yesterday never existed;
i fly high above the clouds and sky;
my wings insist me to go further;
beyond what, i dont know...this is adventour;

my lips always sing a song of hope;
believing that great is yet to come;
the begining and the incipient of peaceful mind;
the overwhelming and calmness upon a human mind;
i joy and courage wrapped in a bottle of a kind;
wow this is my life,i will live it;

how i want people to laugh as i laugh;
be silly for a moment;
giggle to fade away the sadness inside;
how i wish to live beyond this life;
this is my life.

No comments: