Friday, November 14, 2008

I AM A THIEF

yes i am a thief;
in front of the judge i had said;
yes i steal with my head high;
yes i am a thief;

for many politicians came and promised us life;
many had life we never had and they left;
i steal not for fun but for a need;
i refuse to be a begger;
i steal to fill my gut;

i stole from myself and i never felt good;
yes crucify me is fine;
dying bring my suffering to an end;
dying bring peace to my mind;
for evil i always think;

i will steal and steal for i am nobody;
i'm rejected by many;
my existance is of no value to many;
when i pass they whisper;
when i greet they keep quite;

i steal for justice to be done;
doing a little wrong for a big write;
yes i'm aware of my deeds and actions;
i'm aware of the pain i cause;
yet my stomach cause me to do what i'm doing;
i steal and steal.

No comments: