Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Love is Pain

i hate to hide from it;
i hate to believe it bacause is true;
i hate to face it because is reality;
that love is painful;
that love has tortured me;

i absorbed and diffused my being to someone;
someone special than all the memories;
i embraced her smile and sorrow;
her strength i cherished;
while the weakness we overriden to be better;

wow, the pain was nothing but a pain;
it wounded my love perception;
my courage was timid around her;
my tongue would stutter;
i could not talk or even to mumble;

love why are you so cruel;
why do you rattle my heart;
why do you feed me to lions of minds;
why do you throw me in the dirt;

upon you i used to laugh from my stomach;
upon you i used to cry when i'm happy;
upon you i used to dance and dance nakedly;
why do you abonden me when i rely on you;
when i gathered my strength you hide yourself;

i so wish i never knew you;
you are pain and pain to my being.

No comments: